Friday, June 29, 2012
2 lbs. green seedless grapes
2 lbs. red seedless grapes
8 oz. sour cream
8 oz. softened cream cheese
1/2 c. sugar
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1 c. brown sugar, packed
1 c. crushed pecans
1. Wash and stem grapes; set aside.
2. Mix sour cream, cream cheese, white sugar and vanilla by hand.
3. Stir grapes into mixture and pour into large serving bowl.
4. Combine brown sugar and pecans and sprinkle over top.
5. Chill overnight (or at least a few hours).
- This makes a lot so unless you're making it for a pretty large group or want lots of leftovers, halve this.
- Jeanelle used light/low fat sour cream and cream cheese and it tasted great.
- You can obviously eat it without chilling but it's just better that way.