Friday, May 4, 2012

Ice Cream Sandwich Cake

First of all, I can't take credit for this recipe. I found it on Pinterest.


This is possibly the easiest cake I've ever made, and it is so delicious. I've been trying to ration it out but it's difficult! Here is what you need:

24 Ice Cream Sandwiches
1 pint of Whipped cream
1 bag of mini Reeses PB Cups
1 bottle of Caramel syrup

1st layer:
Ice cream sandwiches (you lay them like bricks)

2nd layer:
Whipped cream - as thick as you want
 (we may have used half the container..or more...)
Drizzle the caramel syrup over the whipped cream (to taste)

Then repeat, and top with Reeses PB Cups (we cut ours in quarters)

Put in freezer for an hour or two (if you can stand to wait) and serve!

Oh yes, it's important to note: we put ours on tin foil because that's what the girl on the Pinterest did, but I don't recommend it. It was really annoying to cut out the pieces and then have to peel off the tin foil from the bottom of the piece. Maybe saran wrap would work? You'll have to experiment and let me know.

Delicious! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment